At Evans Accounting we have the expertise required to assist you in a variety of areas relating to residential and commercial property. The services we offer include:
- Advice on purchasing a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance on tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure including suitability of LTC (Look Through Company) status
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We can provide you with forecasts for:
- Revenue returns
- Financial position
- Potential growth
A trust provides a valuable way of protecting the assets you have accumulated.
We have extensive experience so are able to offer specialist advice on trust formation, ensuring that all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration will also be invaluable.
We are able to:
- Attend to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Advise on the use of trusts as a structure for tax minimisation
- Make recommendations on the use of trusts in terms of asset ownership
- Prepare annual gifting
- Complete trust tax returns
Before making the decision to purchase an existing business, consult us first.
We will advise you on important considerations to take into account – and not just financial matters:
- It is important to quickly understand the market in which an existing business operates
- To identify possible limitations or developments affecting an existing business
- Be aware of competitor activity in a particular location
- Discover the skills or otherwise of the existing owners
- Identify the skills and resources you will need to successfully own and run the business
- Identify important legal matters such as term of lease and strength of client contracts
- Potential for you to improve the business
- How best to structure the funding of a new business purchase
Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the 1993 Companies Act. The potential threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take. At Evans Accounting we can relieve you of this burden.
We also provide a contract CFO service to save you the cost of employing a full time employee. This service gives you access to higher level financial and business management on a day to
basis to optimise business performance and to ensure your people and systems are providing the right information.
Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
- On site / off site senior level business and financial management
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The areas of estate administration we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets – Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
- Administration Act
Achieving a comfortable retirement requires forward planning. You need to consider when you will retire, how much income you need for the retirement you desire, how to acquire that income, what role the government will play, and more.
The friendly team at Evans Accounting can help you answer these questions and plan for the relaxing retirement you’ve earned.
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.