At Evans Accounting we offer a full range of taxation services.
Taxation can have a major impact on the net returns from your business or trust. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing company, partnership, personal and trust tax returns
- GST / FBT / PAYE / ACC obligations
- General and specialist tax advice
- Managing IRD audits or disputes
- IRD interest and penalties reduction
- Planning and implementation of tax efficient company and trust structures to achieve asset protection and tax minimisation
- Tax payments and their timing to better suit your cashflow cycles
GST legislation is an area we know like the back of our hand. We can offer accurate, timely assistance in several areas, including:
- Registration queries
- Preparing GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST – Eg sale or purchase of property
We will prepare and file your Payday filing returns directly with Inland Revenue, and provide the information necessary for you to make your PAYE payments to Inland Revenue, as part of the overall payroll service we provide.
The rules for FBT payments change on a regular basis. At Evans Accounting we keep up to date with the latest tax trends, enabling us to provide accurate advice on managing FBT exposures. We can also advise on the FBT consequences of proposals you intend to make, ensuring you make informed decisions.
Rather than paying excessive amounts of FBT, let us answer your tax queries. We can help you develop and complete a cost-effective employee benefit plan.